• 3 tbsp Olive oil
• 1⁄2cup onion, diced medium
• 1⁄2cup carrot,
• 1⁄2cup celery diced
• 4 cloves garlic,
• 1 lb lean ground beef
• salt and pepper for taste (or your favorite seasoning)
• 8oz sliced mushrooms
• 14.5oz Can Diced
• 1/4 cup tomato paste
• 1/2 cup water
• 1⁄2cup fresh basil
1. Cook the fettuccini by following packet directions. Drain and place to the side.
2. Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the onions, carrots, celery, prosciutto and garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add ground beef and seasoning. Cook until meat is cooked through.
4. Add mushrooms and tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add the tomato paste and water. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, for 2-3 minutes.
6. Simmer meat mixture for 5 more minutes and add fresh basil.
7. Place fettuccine on a dish and meat sauce over the pasta. Enjoy