Life can get away from us when we’re working hard, especially if we’re in business with our partners. Scheduling date nights can be difficult enough, but trying to think of special ideas can be even more draining at the end of a long day at work. If you’re stumped on things to do other than the usual wine and dine, check out this list of date night ideas.
- Learn to Dance – Dancing is both individually freeing and intimate and taking a dance class together is a great way to spend a date night. Many studios offer group couples lessons or private couples lessons, but if you already know how to dance just spend some time after dinner getting your groove on together in your living room.
- Tour a Brewery – Wine isn’t the classiest of drinks anymore, as there are so many different craft beers available that there’s guaranteed to be one to suit your palate. In fact, there are so many breweries in major cities that you can tour them yourself to see how they make the beer and have a delicious tasting session afterwards.
- Hire a Chef – Don’t feel like cooking or running to the grocery store? There are plenty of ways to hire a professional chef for your date night so you can try something new with no effort needed. All you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy the restaurant-like dinner from the comfort of your own home.
- Expand Your Mind – Take advantage of your interests or explore something new by visiting a local museum, art gallery, Broadway or even an improv comedy show. Any one of these things will take your mind off of your business, let you spend quality time together and even learn something new.
- Take a Mini Road Trip – Vacations don’t have to be long. Even leaving the office together early to make it to a nice restaurant a few hours out of town is a great way to spend time together. Mini road trips can last a few hours to the entire day, depending on your destination and what you want to get done. Remember, you can never have to many!
- Plan a Picnic – Many of us get stuck in our dining rooms and restaurants time and time again without any time to enjoy the great weather and beautiful scenery outdoors. Whether you want to plan a brunch date instead of a dinner date or want to wine and dine under the stars, enjoying your meal outdoors is the perfect short-term getaway.
With these ideas, you should be well on your way to success date nights for at least a few weeks to come. From them, you’ll be able to open up your creative side and come up with your own great adventures. Just be sure to share them with us!